2. What’s something you feel strongly about?
Nitro and Sara.
3. Name a book you love.
A Brief History of Time by Stephen hawking
4. What’s the highlight of your whole day?
Seeing my cat!!!@Q@!@!21!@!!1TWELVE!12!@!@!!@
5. What are three things you’d want to say to an ex?
1. Piss off.
2. Doctor Who is fucking horrible, you should be ashamed of yourself.
3. Your life is a failure.
6. Your views on mainstream music?
I don’t think it’s helpful to label certain music as mainstream or not. If it’s good, and people like it, then good.
7. Name five pet peeves.
1. That phrase
8. What did you eat today?
9. How important do you think education is?
This is a dumb question.
10. Put your music player on shuffle and name the first three songs that come up.
Don’t have one.
11. Name everyone in your immediate family.
12. Name five guys/girls that you find attractive.
13. What is your opinion about your body, and how comfortable are you with it?
14. What are you wearing today?
15. What is your zodiac sign/horoscope, and do you think it fits you?
16. What is something you always think “what-if” about?
I don’t think in what-ifs.
17. Name something that you’re proud of.
18. Name a problem that you have had.
19. Name something that you lust for.
20. Name your biggest fears.
21. What do you see in your own future?
Precision and efficiency.
22. How well do you do academically/how smart do you think you are?
Better than most.
23. Name something that you miss.
Sara. Nothing else.
24. Name something that makes you laugh.
25. What is something that you’re currently worrying about?
26. Name three things you like about yourself and three things you dislike about yourself.
I’m not going to name the likes.
Dislikes: Energy level, stress level
27. Write down a quote that you think is inspirational.
“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.” - Carl Sagan
28. Name one place you’d like to visit and one place you’d like to live.
29. Name something that you like that others might find weird.
Literally hundreds of things.
30. Name one thing you’re excited for.